There are Taxi stands in front of the terminal. The driving time from Baden-Airport to the railway station of Baden-Baden (Oos) is about 17 min (13 km). The price is approx. 30 Euro (August 2008).
At the Airpark you can get tickets at the AVIS counter in the passenger terminal.
- Baden-Airpark-Express Bus 140
- from Baden-Airpark via Baden-Baden (mainstation) and Karlsruhe (mainstation) to Heidelberg (mainstation)
- and back
- Bus line 205 Bus 205
- Baden-Airpark via Hügelsheim and Kartung to mainstation Baden-Baden
- and back (operated for KVV by Baden-Baden-Linie)
- Bus line 234 Bus 234
- Baden-Airpark via Hügelsheim and Iffezheim to mainstation Rastatt
- and back (operated for KVV by SWEG)
- from Baden-Airpark via Strasbourg, Kehl and Europa-Park to Freiburg
- and back (operated by Eberhardt-Reisen)
The Airport was founded 1952 by the Canadians. It was a military airport, the Canadian Forces Base Baden-Soellingen (CFB).
Since 2003 the airport is operated commercially by Baden-Airpark GmbH.
Since march 2008 the runway is going to be restructed.
- Flughafen Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden
- Halifax Avenue B420 (Terminal)
- 77836 Rheinmünster
- Web site of “Baden-Airport”
- The English Wikipedia about “Baden Airpark”
- The English Wikipedia about “Canadian Forces Base Baden-Soellingen”