From Stadtwiki Karlsruhe
There are lots of narrow streets and old houses to visit.
- Karlsburg with Pfinzgaumuseum (old castle)
- Turmberg with Turmbergbahn (funicular railway)
- Market Square Durlach with Town Hall and the old City Church
- Basler Tor (Basle Gate)
Durlach probably was founded in the 12th century. In 1565 it was the residence of Marggrave of Baden-Durlach. 1938 it was suburbanised to Karlsruhe.
How to get there
- From Karlsruhe city take tram Line 1 or line 8 from Wolfartsweier.
- The English Wikipedia about “Durlach”