Orangerie

From Stadtwiki Karlsruhe
(Redirected from Orangery)
Jump to: navigation, search
Orangery

Before it was incoporated into the Art Gallery in 1925, the Orangery (German: Orangerie) built by Heinrich Hübsch between 1853 and 1857, was often used for court festivities. Today modern German and French paintings are displayed there.

Address

Orangerie
Hans-Thoma-Straße (Innenstadt-West)
Karlsruhe
(H)  next stop: Europaplatz    

External links