Erbgroßherzogliches Palais

From Stadtwiki Karlsruhe
Jump to: navigation, search
Erbgroßherzogliches Palais

The Palace of the Hereditary Grand Duke (German: Erbgroßherzogliches Palais) on Kriegsstraße was built between 1891 and 1897 by Josef Durm for the later Grand Duke Friedrich II (1857-1928) and his wife Hilda von Nassau (1864-1952).

In 1950 the Federal Supreme Court moved into the Palace.

Location

Erbgroßherzogliches Palais
Herrenstraße 45a (Innenstadt-West)
76133 Karlsruhe
(H)  next stop: Karlstor